COME WORK WITH US.
Premier Radiology Wisconsin is proud to provide compassionate, convenient diagnostic imaging services. Partnering with Ascension, we are creating a diagnostic imaging network to bring quality radiology services to communities in Wisconsin. Our commitment to accurate, personalized care is the basis for our mission—providing compassionate and comprehensive care to all patients.
Are you looking for a career with purpose? Join Premier Radiology! Our team includes skilled technical staff, board-certified radiologists and experienced professional staff. When you join Premier Radiology, you join a network of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing patients exceptional radiology care in a compassionate environment.
Premier Radiology Wisconsin offers rewarding job opportunities at any stage in your career. Learn more about our current job openings and join our team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap or veteran status.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS.
Expand the options below to explore our available career opportunities and apply today.
Provide courteous assistance to patients and physician offices while scheduling and registering patients for procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work in fast-paced, high productivity environment.
2. Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions.
3. Excellent communication skills to communicate with patients.
4. Ability to perform while under stress.
5. Ability to document accurately and concisely.
6. Careful attention to detail.
7. Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
8. Ability to answer multi-phone line.
1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Schedule appointments for patients for pain management procedures.
3. Patient registration which includes verifying benefits and obtaining references and authorizations as needed.
4. Be conscientious of patient concerns and answers questions politely and effectively.
5. Follow policies and procedures for doing each task assigned.
1. Front desk/patient check in experience mandatory
2. Radiology experience a plus
3. Basic EMR experience preferred
4. Strong ability to multitask
5. Professional presentation and ability to interact well with others is mandatory